Wednesday, December 31, 2014
2015, Here I come!
What a year. I only blinked and here I am on the last day of 2014 and only a couple of blog posts to show for it. The lack of blog posting only reflects how busy my little studio has been this year!
I have reached my 1,000th Etsy shop sale this year! That number was my goal set for my 5th anniversary coming up in only 10 days. I was ecstatic to reach that goal and add a good 50 extra sales to it before the end of the year.
I've got a new beau in my life, making it all that much sweeter. Its' amazing how your outlook on life can change when you surround yourself by people who have a similar life vision. I feel very blessed to have the friends and family to support me!
Going into 2015 I've done what every person out there does.... make the new year resolution list. I know, I know. Resolutions.... psh! Who ever really sticks to them?! But if you know me, you know that I am a list maker and a goal setter. And I generally do my very best to actually meet those goals! I have 5:
1. Spiritual : to pray and study more. I have recently purchased a Message bible, I am enjoying reading through it, I plan to continue with that.
2. Financial : SHOP LESS! I did a lot of extra shopping in 2014.... it's time to slow that down.
3. Health : of course, I have to add that generic "lose weight" resolution. But really, I have to do it, my jeans are fitting a bit snug these days.
4. Personal : Learn French! I am really excited about this one. That beau I talked about earlier, he bought me Rosetta Stone French lessons for Christmas... so that when we go to Paris next year I won't be the dumb American. I took French back in high school and am pleasantly surprised at how much of it is still locked in my brain.
5. Business : Stay focused and motivated. If I learned anything in 2014, it's that my business has grown to a point that I don't have the time to not work! I have to keep moving all year to be ready for the Christmas season. My 5th year on Etsy is going to be amazing!
So there it is, my 2015 list of things to accomplish. I have them written out and posted on the inside of my medicine cabinet so I will look at it every day and keep myself in check.
So bring it on 2015! I am ready!